#123: Claudia's Big Party

by Kim on Monday, October 15, 2012

I think the most important takeaway from this book is that Claudia has a seventh grade boyfriend who gets nervous about going out to dinner with members of the Babysitters Club.  Think about it.  Imagine being nervous about dinner with Mary Anne Spier.

"I'd worked hard on my outfit - a long black skirt, a white shirt with full sleeves, and a short vest that I'd covered with bright-colored buttons and bows.  My hair was braided with strands of ribbons that matched the decorations on the vest."

Once you de-Seinfeld the "white shirt with full sleeves" aspect of the outfit, this actually sounds pretty bomb.  Get it gurl.

Claudia's big party


One comment

I'm loving the polyvore visuals. Claudia was such a badass.

by Clementine Swan on 1:57 PM. #

Leave your comment