That time I got a new job and forgot about the blog again

by Kim on Thursday, October 11, 2012

Okay, I zoned out a little bit, like Claudia after a serious Hershey's Kisses sesh. It's not my fault. I started a new job in September and I'm like really busy you guys. I got babysitting jobs for days if you know what I mean (you don't, and neither do I. I'm in marketing. The only babysitting I'm doing is of our Google Analytics account -- my personal Jenny Prezzioso.). 

 But! As penance, I have lined up three weeks of outfit updates for you, and until those start going live please feel free to nod thoughtfully at all of the things I would've purchased for this job if I didn't have to do things like 'pay rent' and 'buy food'.

 

Yeah, you know how it goes


Frye / Frye / Balenciaga / Sterling silver jewelry / LowLuv gothic jewelry / Elizabeth and James / LowLuv necklace / Tech accessory / Wildfox Couture / Tokyo Milk perfume / Frye Regina Studded Ballet / By Boe Open Studs

 

Also, if you want to know what I'm up to during daytime (and, yeah, sometimes nighttime too) hours, you can follow Prosperity Candle on twitter, facebook, and pinterest. In fact, I encourage you to. There's less swearing but more doing good things for the world and stuff. Also, we sell candles. I'll let you know when I figure out how to successfully pitch a BSC tribute candle.

3 comments

Haha SO happy you have updated the blog and Prosperity Candle sounds great. I checked out the website and its a really good cause ;)

by sakinah on 3:17 AM. #

You sound like me right now: "all of the things I would've purchased for this job if I didn't have to do things like 'pay rent' and 'buy food'." Why must such things get in the way of the fun things to spend money on?

by Yielly on 3:52 AM. #

Hooray! You're back!

by Kattastic on 1:33 PM. #

Leave your comment