The Most Claudia-Ass Shit on Urban Outfitters Right Now

by Kim on Monday, November 05, 2012

The most Claudia-ass shit on Urban Outfitters right now.


Dr. Martens boots
I saw these on Miley Cyrus because I have the internet surfing habits of a 15 year old.


Dr. Martens buckle boots
As part of her exploration into buckles as self-expression. New garage art show theme!


Jansport backpack
Let's be real though, Claudia doesn't mess around with tie-dye. She does that shit herself.


Ecote handbag
This is a fannypack and you know it, Urban Outfitters. A VELVET fannypack, no less.


Cooperative mini bag
As part of her Miss Frizzle underwater motif outfit.



Post earrings
They're, like, a statement on materialism, you know? Stacey doesn't get it.



Chain jewelry
Claudia Lynn Kishi and earcuffs: like peanut butter and dyslexic jelly.


She Colors Way Outside the Lines bangle
Tribute to Mimi's impassioned defense of her butterfly self-portrait.


Cooperative knit glove
Paired with her dangly jointed skeleton earrings.


Spitfire vintage style eyeglass
Stolen from Janine. Gave her a headache.


Cooperative Animal Beanie - Urban Outfitters
Sheep are out, pandas are in.


Highline Round Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
To hide her eyerolls while co-sitting with Mallory Pike.


6 comments

Love your blog! I too have the internet surfing habits of a 15-year-old. And clearly have the reading habits of a prepubescent girl in the 90s. I am so happy you are updating your blog more!

by Thao on 1:13 AM. #

Spot. On. Bravo! :)

by cynthia on 12:08 PM. #

I love this! Just saw your blog cos it was linked to in an article on Rookie. My little sister used to read the BSC books...she would literally return from school with armfuls of them...and I used to steal all of them off her and read them. I was ridiculously obsessed with Claudia!I still want to be her. Also, she totally would have worn these tie-dyed socks by Seeking Judy (an irish teen's t-shirt and sock brand) that I can't post a link to here, but you can find a pic of on the Seeking Judy website. anna x

by Anna In Wonderland on 11:40 AM. #

Claudia-ass....lol, BSC reader trying to act gangsta.

by Libellule on 7:54 PM. #

This comment has been removed by the author.

by Tree on 12:28 PM. #

Oh my goodness, I started reading this blog ages ago and every once in a while I come back and you still crack me up. Thank youuuu!

by Jamie on 12:02 AM. #

Leave your comment